There’s no doubt that for almost every homeowner, it could be very hard to let some of your home properties go. For some of us, we would really try to save and restore every home item we value so much instead of immediately deciding to throw it away and just buy a new one.
But there are some instances where cleaning – no matter how extensive it is – would just prove to be a waste of time and money. There are some hopeless scenarios for your carpet that you would be left with no other choice than to have it replaced.
Professional carpet cleaners have the right equipment as well as the credentialed individuals to get rid of virtually any dirt on your carpet.
- Rather than resorting to throwing away your carpet, you should consider your carpet’s value first. If your carpet is a really fine, expensive one, or an antique carpet – it is highly unlikely that you’ll find something exactly like it when you throw it away. Therefore, it will be better if you have it professionally cleaned.
- Some people fear that once they see stains on their carpet, it’s time to let it go. But, if the stain on your carpet was just made by accidental spills of common food items or liquid such as wine, chocolates, or sauces, you might still have a chance to save it if you leave the job to the pros.
Carpet replacement isn’t just costly – it can be a lot of work, too. However, there are times when you really have to replace an old carpeting.
- Consider buying a new carpet if your old one is infested by mold growth. Unfortunately, there’s little (or nothing) you can do to totally remove mold from your carpet.
- When your carpet was destroyed by water damage. Extensive water damage would only lead to inevitable mold growth.
- If your carpet is more than a decade-year-old, you could also look into having it replaced. Carpets do deteriorate after years of being used and there’s really nothing you can do to stop it – particularly if you have placed this carpet in a busy area.